martedì 3 giugno 2008

A walk in the savanna, horn ethnic bracelet. New Dawanda item!


Hello! So, I've come back from Florence, where my sister leaves with her husband and her baby. Finally I saw my little nephew Leonardo, only 3 weeks old...he's adorable!!!!! I love him and now I miss him very much =(
Now I've to study for my exams, but before I show you something new: this is a very elegant and ethnic bracelet made with horn beads. Between each bead there is light brown string knot... this is the new entry on my DaWanda shop!
If you are interested in buying and you haven't a DaWanda account, feel free to contact me at petitefraise@live.it !
To see the image larger on its Flickr page, please click on it.
Bye! =)


Ciao! Sono tornata giusto ieri da Firenze, dove vive mia sorella con suo marito e il suo bimbo. Finalmente ho visto il mio nipotino Leonardo! Ha solo 3settimane, ed è adorabile! Lo straamo e adesso mi manca molto =(
Adesso devo riprendere a studiare per i miei esami, ma prima vi mostro qualcosa di nuovo: questo è un braccialetto etnico molto elegante, con perle in corno e cordino marrone. Tra una perla e l'altra c'è un nodo... potete trovarlo nel mio negozietto DaWanda , ma se non avete un account DaWanda e siete interessati all'acquisto, scrivetemi pure all'indirizzo e-mail petitefraise@live.it !
Per vedere l'immagine più grande nella sua pagina Flickr, cliccateci sopra.
Ciao! =)
Mary

Nessun commento:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...